Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Walled City ➀

Dex-chan lover
So, well
Given these two's track history with all the groups and people they've met up with
It's gonna get bloody there

Dex-chan lover
@cromat Seems like it. They would have paid attention to the earthquake, I think.

So we're caught up with the raws now?

Dex-chan lover
All right, finally it’s confirmed. Never thought that they will reach the academy this soon. Nevertheless, looking forward for the upcoming volume 5. Otsukaresama deshita @heynow

Dex-chan lover
Asura high af flying around and getting pictures taken of her even after dying.

I thought the information broker guy was once a part of the school for a second, though.

Dex-chan lover
@cromat I don't think so, there are more hints that it is happening all now, they not noticing the earthquake is a really weak hint to think that their story is on the past, they could simply be in another area far from the earthquake, anyway, we will see.

They not teaching the kids about sex and differences in gender doesn't matter much, sure that there are people with their particular natural personal perception on body genre, but the concept of sexes is something ingrained in our DNA them wanting and exploring their sexual needs is almost as natural as breathing. These guys sure don't seem like competent researchers if they don't take this in consideration.

Dex-chan lover
It was bound for the kids to discover sex once they hit puberty, no need for sex ed really, i can't believe they didn't saw this scenario coming.

Mmmmh well they got a clue to the academy, of course not the real academy, probably an office for the academy.

PREGNANT? AS IN SEX? Well yeah if you live kids alone that tends to happen. I mean you know instincts.

Group Leader
@alacaelum

its not that. theres a couple of clues that makes me think that its in the past, and that tokio sensing 2 ppl to come and rescue them is just a red herring or a misdirection.

1. the gun the girl MC has, was shown to be a prototype or something newly developed in either 1 or 2 chapters ago when they showed it off on some targets at the school. if its a brand new developmental product, then theres no way the girl MC would have gotten and held onto it for so long already.

2. they saw the symbol on the button/ring on the desolate building this chapter, hinting that the organization that used that symbol has been defunct for some time. you can make the argument that maybe it was an abandoned building or maybe it was just a side office and they moved somewhere else to redevelop but it certainly didn't feel that way, with the way the story has been progressing.

3. the fact that the MC and the MC in the school have the exact same face: why is that? that twin telepathy shit? its never been explained. but with the new information that the girl MC in the school had gotten pregnant, it seems (to me anyway) likely that they are leading into that the traveling MC in the present, is the son of the girl MC in the school.

Dex-chan lover
@cromat A back and forth of opinions and fact would be fun, but now i am a little tired ( way past midnight here in my time zone XD ), but i will say this... i think the school storyline being in the past would severely detract from the story because it would make all the effort of our heroes practically mute and slump the advance of the story, i say this because i have seen similar development in the past.

Not the same, just stories that have a similar feel, and when they reach the same convergence point things just go downhill if taken in this particular route.

Dex-chan lover
The Mk3 version is much more powerful (blasts a 6+ meter cylinder through multiple obstacles) and is built differently than the MC's that cuts a rough 1m sphere in it's target.

Dex-chan lover
the city of feminist !

gather the men now we'll raze that place to the ground

I feel like the infobrokers story still may have some partial truths relating to the school that hes picked up from other people. The whole seed pig thing could have been a greatly distorted interpretation of how dna was collected to make those batches of kids. I think even that whole matriarchal female supremacy thing is a distortion how the school is run, probably told by one of the salty male scientists that we saw in this chapter. on page 15 when aoshima is made deputy director look at the difference between the men and womens reactions. and its immediately followed by the infobroker talking about some female supremacist fortress. I know the chapter tried to bait us into thinking he was part of the school at first, but the dude had a picture of something that looked like asura and the other stuff he talked about didn't seem too outlandish either.

Dex-chan lover
That's what you get for being unsupervised adult idiots left with sci-fi tech and a bunch of novel ideas.

Aggregator gang
@cromat @emmypacer
I think yours are likely to be the correct interpretations. They do provide a plausible background for some of the unresolved stuff I outlined earlier.

Can't wait for volume 5, I think we're nearing some major revelations.

My theory is Tokio is pregnant with Maru in the past. And that the facility they are being raised in is for genetic testing. I think something is going to happen with all the studies which will lead to the destruction of humanity soon. And Maru said in an earlier chapter that he was super young when everything happened (like 1 y.o. or less I think) which gives a good 9ish months for war or something to happen based on the new gun. Besides the fact that the children share a lot of similarities with some of the man-eaters. Like climby kid has sucker feet like the fish man-eater and a few more I can't recall right now.

Users who are viewing this thread