Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Walled City ➂

Thanks so much for the update! This show is raging top quality, I just can't wait for the updates!!!

So hard to tell if this is going to be a trap or not!

Thanks anons for translating!

Not gonna lie I was fooled when they first mentioned walled city thinking it would be the school

Dex-chan lover
iPgmfpt.png

Aggregator gang
I'm excited!
I wonder if aoshima(?) will defect- maybe she'll help Tokio escape?

Aggregator gang
They've been had again?
or maybe the city underwent boing faction vs board faction civil war

edit: now that i think about it, they were had...
breast grow bigger when pregnant and after deliver so it is very stupid of them to cut off the big breasted one meaning all of them can't even nurse the babies....

Dex-chan lover
God damn it. First, a guy in a girl's body, and now Maru being a trap. This better not awaken something in me.

Hopefully this matriarchal faction's either been disbanded or switched bases already judging by the ending. They sound like a total horror to deal with from the guy's words.

Double-page supporter
I like the theory others have mentioned where Maru’s story is present time with the kids school in the past, and I think that Maru is Tokio’s child. I wonder if Juichi is actually Sawatori waaay down the line.

@Cynn, that would solve a few problem but I feel like the author is leading us to that specific conclusion, maybe there r a few plot twists, I mean the girlwith long ear in the school said maru would come to tokio

Dex-chan lover
Why did he fake a tattoo if he had a real one anyways? Something smells fishy...

Dex-chan lover
Hotel tycoon chick will probably die the MC already found a monster core in her in a few month she’ll die and transform into a monster

"if i ever had to fight Maru for some reason ..."
i hope this isn't foreshadowing

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so what if the story is true, but the city has been destroyed long ago, the kid is gone/dead, and he just took them there to steal their stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread