Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Walled City ➄

Dex-chan lover
"Thing inside my tummy" seriously, they didn't explain to her what it is, these assholes get on my nerves.

Aggregator gang
They don't want to inform Tokio because they don't want her to meet her baby. Same reason they're keeping them in the dark about the outside world and the the fact that they have bio-engineered bodies, I'd imagine.

On page 26 on the last panel, the kid on the right looks like the guy that's been murdered then the slinted eyed kid on the left of the same panel looks like the same no. 11 dude. Maybe the facility is from the past and our MC's are from the present one?

Dex-chan lover
The academy stuff most definitely happened in the past, and all the kids there were genetic experiments to make them into super soldiers, but something went wrong and whatever infection that killed that one kid would mutate them and make them be reborn into monsters once they die that contributed to the apocalypse.
The baby with ice powers probably had a mother from one of the surviving kids from the academy and she turned into that ice spider monster once the other women killed her.

Or at least that's my theory based on everything so far.

Thanks for the chapter!!
I didn't expect him to go and kill that man and then up and go with the child, though I guess his rage had a reason

@Pentium_MMX true, those kids who snitched are the worst. Also those kids who are always eager to remind the teacher of the homework. die in hell!

I will never understand why, in situations like this one, the person doesn't just leave a note justifying what they did. Just a little slip saying, "This was the man responsible for the death of Juugo's mother. Sorry, but he had to pay."

That way they might not even hold any grudge against him for what he did. But writers never do this.

Dex-chan lover
Now... who the hell was Juugo´s mother?¨considering its ability then im guessing the mother is the special one.

Dex-chan lover
so we know humans turn into maneater, well at least doc told us that, is the spider maneater the mother of the ice child?

Fed-Kun's army
So I'm guessing the mother was infected and when she died she turned into spider monster and wiped out all her killers. That would explain the child having similar powers. And I'm wondering... are we seeing the birth of the MC? Could the reason Tokio and Maru have the same face because they're mother and child?
What a fucking trip of a manga, I'm loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread