Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
4x.webp

Dex-chan lover
If you can't have a lover, then have fiancee. In fact just get married already.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like we are gonna get that stupid trope that the most popular boy will be ultra rapey or the like?

Also for once I didn't need to reread a long term absence series cause I remembered most of this outside of character names. Mostly cause it's still pretty generic but hey it's a positive still. I also love/hate how the MC is like "I know what she's tring to say......... but a 7 year gap makes it hard to put the pieces together" like what you just contradicted yourself. I also hate how garden girl is gonna get her heart stomped. I actually ship MC and garden girl over the current FMC tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like we are gonna get that stupid trope that the most popular boy will be ultra rapey or the like?

Also for once I didn't need to reread a long term absence series cause I remembered most of this outside of character names. Mostly cause it's still pretty generic but hey it's a positive still. I also love/hate how the MC is like "I know what she's tring to say......... but a 7 year gap makes it hard to put the pieces together" like what you just contradicted yourself. I also hate how garden girl is gonna get her heart stomped. I actually ship MC and garden girl over the current FMC tbh.
It means he has the pieces to what has happened to her, he just doesn't know how they all fit together.

Dex-chan lover
It means he has the pieces to what has happened to her, he just doesn't know how they all fit together.
But for that I'd word the sentene like "I kinda get what she's saying although not the full picture" by saying "I know what she's trying to say" implies he knows what she means but if he's also saying "but a 7 year gap makes it hard to put the pieces together" which implies he doesn't actually know what it means and just has pieces to the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread