Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
But for that I'd word the sentene like "I kinda get what she's saying although not the full picture" by saying "I know what she's trying to say" implies he knows what she means but if he's also saying "but a 7 year gap makes it hard to put the pieces together" which implies he doesn't actually know what it means and just has pieces to the answer.
You might be right.

I'd just remind you that at best this has been translated from Japanese to english, edited, and proof read by amateurs that have had no contact with the original author and may not speak english fluently. Nuance can get lost in all of that.

Contributor
Here it is, the looming threat of a possible love rival to push the male lead into taking action. Haruki already has that in the form of Minamo, so it's Hayato's turn to feel a little threatened, I guess. Her current policy of not dating anybody is a double edged sword though. On one hand, it means the soccer club guy won't succeed if he confesses, but on the other hand it also prevents Hayato from considering it himself, keeping the status quo.

Haruki's too hung up on her weight when's she's looking great. Even better, it seems it was mostly lean muscle and not fat, shouldn't have to worry about becoming flabby or anything. But worrying about gaining weight is a tale as old as time when it comes to teenage girls in manga/anime...

Dex-chan lover
Eughhh... Honestly I wish we kept going with the homies thing, but if Romance is getting involved, I don't really have a choice but to continue reading since I already like the characters...

Really haruki acting like a "good girl" like that really are not good for her mental health,cause she actually tired of that acting.she will break down mentally someday if she keep doing that.and why did she care about opinion of some random NPC.did she afraid losing friend or what?did popularity that important at the point neglecting your own well being?,I don't see what she's doing is that important tho,if you need to "fake" yourself in order to make friends or being popular it means that person,admire her didn't actually admire her true self tho,they only admire her "fake" self, if I'm haruki I will go far away from people like that.oh right one more she's afraid MC got taken by someone else but didn't want to do anything to secure MC for herself in order to MC not being taken by someone else

Users who are viewing this thread