Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 16

I can't handle this level of stupid I'm gonna leave this manga now and save some brain cells

Dex-chan lover
I smell treachery... not that it was hard when its gour generic beta in between beta naive mcs. Jesus christ a teenager would have more suspicions towards people they just met. The writings garbage.

Dex-chan lover
I've been backlogged this series since the 1st chapter since I smell this kind of bullshit would come around.
I guess I've seen enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Sh4dey
Just the fact that Aifa has a slave seal but still has the high ranking position of a court magician makes him pretty sus in my opinion. Let's vote him out.

Dex-chan lover
COME ON!
16 CHAPTERS! Where's the Ecchi?
To be honest, Violet here is a perfect candidate for Smut + Rape tags. But since it's not that kind of manga, I'm fine with only the Ecchi we were promised.
Oh wait. There's none of that either.

Dex-chan lover
Idiots. Each and every one of them.

Seriously, why are you openly discussing rebellion in front of a possible loyalist?

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub
I believe it was mentioned that those with a slave seal couldn't go against a master's orders, however that doesn't mean the same thing as being unable to rebel or help the enemy, unless they were ordered not to, this is why some of the people on the island can't leave, because some down there could essentially force them into slavery as they've already been marked for it.

Double-page supporter
When will this japanese waste of an MC grow a fucking brain? How long is he going to be stuck in the mindset of living in modern Japan? Why are they so fucking often incapable of adapting to their new living environment? The fuck is wrong with their brains?

Dex-chan lover
It's been established anyone with a slave seal is permanently under the thrall of another.

But sure, let's trust him!

Users who are viewing this thread