Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

the reason why she's malnutritioned is because all the calories go to her tits duhh

Dex-chan lover
Yup, he did save her because of tits lmao.

I wonder if he will save a middle aged man in that scenario.

MC: I thought A1 liked tan girl better so he put her here.

A1: You got something against tan girls punk! SPEAK UP I CANT HERE YOU!

@Rizkid1412 scenario would simply play out as

Woooo look some dudes chasing some other dudes look at the pretty green grass they got there.........meh😑

Alright time for a talk chapter 2 and I'm dropping this why you may ask well I've recently been blessed with heaven tier manhua and this is dog shit let me explain why girl is too soft hearted the idea is good but execution horrible you shouldn't leave the girl to die yes but once she's recovered bring her to a new island and give her some food and water your spoiling her if we go with dropping her off we wouldn't have to deal with the beastmen next this is turning to a casual heram shit MC gets charmed by women and does what they ask for example "AHH MC PLEASE KILL THAT NASTY KING FOR ME" and I bet hes doing all this for the beastwomen

Also it's 1 AM in Canada right now so grammer bad

This would also be better if it was traveling around the world or something wholesome like playing with golems maybe even get stronger

It's 1:30 AM now :)

Dex-chan lover
Alright time for a talk chapter 2 and I'm dropping this why you may ask
Literally no one would ask. Not a single person.

thats right its an isekai which means theres a beast girl slave 100% of the time
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Let's call it 99% for that miniscule wiggle room.

A1 main protagonist confirmed
I honestly thought that was where this was gonna go before reading it at all. I blame this image. I didn't even notice that was a guy back there, let alone a main character given his lack of importance in the presentation there. That entire thing basically screams "Reincarnated as a golem, gets the girl anyway." Also if anything he looks like second girl back there or something.

Group Leader
Yeah, A1 is main MC definitely. Dude just have to enjoy his carefree life while A1 building a harem of his own lol.

Dex-chan lover
Big oppai and malnutrition. Only in Isekai it is possible.
Yeah, assassin reincarnation is far more realistic take on boobs and nutrition
i when i read leviosa, i laugh so hard because i remembered. Wingardium Leviosa (Harry Potter Parody Animation) - Oney Cartoons
You know it's fame when you pick Harry Potter over Negima or Little Witch Academia

Dex-chan lover
Isekai protag who learns he’s in a world with slavery and is immediately horrified and calls it inhuman?

I didn’t know that was legal.

Users who are viewing this thread