Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

It's a good thing i didn't read the comments before reading the manga. It's just a nice, simple and "peaceful" story, if you want something more exciting or edgy there's a lot of other isekais out there.

Well, I love this one.
Is this an isekai? Hell yes.
Is it something we have seen? Hell yes.
But this whole castle idea is new to me and I love it.
There is a lot of humor in it and some ecchi as well, so all good.
Recommended.

it's not that im gonna said that this manga is bad.
but, for me personally.. i feel cringe seeing it.

lets talk about the basic.
first the MC :
- An Adult, but act like teen kiddo. Got embarrassed and shy to just know about women 3 size. It is not even need to tell that he might passout and got nosebleed just by seeing a panties /boobs/ or naked women.
- Cant accept reality, and your typical WIMP shitty MC, i mean coward and stuff.
- A naive fucker who thinks can save the world without killing others who tried to kill him.

well all in all, it is just your Japanese Cringe Generic MC, no characteristics at all.

And next the Story and the Plot. if we were talking about this.
Well all i can say is it goes interesting and then slowly become bland. especially when MC is full of plot armor and DEUS EX MACHINA.

but yeah, what can we hope.. the title is already said it all.

Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

just hope MC like this die.

well there is no enemy die from our MC.
no killing rule(MC) in the world of politics who tried to kill each other, and slavery

Group Leader
LHScanlations I request that for the love of god that you catch up with the damn raws.

Oh come on it stoped that the worst part i cant wait that long for the next ch

Im suprise that there is alot of people like this manga and its kinda wholesome,
So..... im just gonna put the bad review in spoiler tag

I tired of harem-dumb-mc-male-isekai thing, im just gonna drop this manga, its so generic, so basic (judging after read the first ch).

Why every isekai MC NEED TO BE A FUCKIN IDIOT MALE, like wtf try something new like Female MC or something AND DONT MAKE IT HAVE A IQ BELOW ROOM TEMPERATURE

Ok i know i get it that there is alot of popular harem-dumb-mc-male-isekai manga but try something new, its not gonna work if you pretty much just copied someone homework.

Its kinda useless putting a review in this place(i think), like the chance the mangaka come here and read this really is low,
so yeah sorry if i somehow ruin someone day.

Bye.

The harem cliche's pisses me off
I only continued reading because its a sci-fi flying castle with a fuck ton of golems in a parallel world

Aggregator gang
Unnecessarily heavy sometimes for the premise

Surprised Japanese MC didn't immediately gush about hot spring (but he did for rice lol)

Generic and unrefined, cool premise. Would read if nothing better 6/10

the only reason i read this is because golem-san and the flying castle
imagine you living in flying castle,can see everything from above

Users who are viewing this thread