Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Land of Origin

Dex-chan lover
nice credit page as always... the warrior in kiln part killed me.... LOL

Dex-chan lover
Clay is always useful. In the future it can keep usefulness when working with metals, makes good molds to let the stuff cool in.

Double-page supporter
Why can the fox use magic in that magicless world?

And to begin with her I believe they explained earlier that her magic is different from the magicians of the world that they live in

• This
Reactions: GK
@Owyn in chapter 9 page 7 Kai asked Abyss if what Ren used was magic and Abyss explained that it was not because what Ren was doing didn't use the mana in the air which is what magicians of their world use. This basically led Kai to believe that her Ren's powers deviate from the laws of the universe similar to Tenohira, which should be given since they both originate from his blessing.

• This
Reactions: GK
Also the reason that others couldn't use magic in Tenohira was because mana didn't exist there, but after that magician merc got brought there he gathered all the remaining mana in his body to cast a pitiful spell which led to the creation of mana in the atmosphere of Tenohira

Dex-chan lover
I hope every chapter is like this from now on, no more of that trashy princess whom ruined the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
... The chapter page... Who the heck is the sick mayor and keep him away, please.

I've seen enough of primitive technology man to recognize this. Glad to see it represented so faithfully in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread