Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The First Step

Aggregator gang
dat credit page.... did truck-kun awaken some allspark transformer shit !?

Dex-chan lover
why would he freak out about the perception thing? its hella good for him and everyone! like that thing with the egg, thks to his perception its completely safe to eat

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F

It's probably because he will interact with others in that world. He might buy some ingredients or other things from that fantasy world and it will turn out different in his skill world.

For example, imagine there is this life resurrection fruit in that fantasy world that looks like an apple... but when he tries to plant it in his world, it would only turn out to be a normal fruit. lol

too bad he never realized that egg whites can be used as a sort of leavening agent for bread

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter seems to be about Sarah being top wifu material and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
... Wasn't there a golem that developed from a sentient rock?
Kawaranu Mono <Kirameki no Gōremu>
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kawaranu-mono-<kirameki-no-goremu>/

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the TL note on page 3, I thought Kirei Cake was tossing their shit. The TL notes this chapter are gold. Also, Sarah wants to waifu.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one hoping for this dude to hurry up and go find his sister already?

I feel like telling him that eggs aren't dangerous because he perceives them not to be dangerous, then proceeding to tell him that the egg you are holding could have been contaminated, if he didn't perceive it otherwise, then eating said egg, is a good way to end up poisoned. It certainly would have been possible for him, after being presented that information, to think, "So that egg could have been contaminated? What if it really is bad? What if she gets sick as a result of eating it?"

I'm with @Hollow7F though. His perception makes it easier for him to get the things he needs in good quality. He seems concerned about throwing off the balance of the world, but since he's not happy with them shipping some of the children off to that island, you would think that his goal is to throw off the balance of the world, to be able to change it. Start using that perception to your advantage. If you're worried about what happens if you are gone, use that perception to get useful items that will help them before that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread