Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki ~Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Protecting Dear Family

Dex-chan lover
what a bitch, if i was MC i would have slapped her and then ignored her until she apologized to both me and abyss.

Dex-chan lover
man what a way to go into negative points, fuck this princess, i would send her ass out of my island, she keeps trying to force him into shit, fuck that

Dex-chan lover
I agree the princess is coming on too strong here but the MC... is he really dense or is he doing this on purpose?

Is this going to be one of the kinds that have the women throwing themselves at him (even the ones he really cares about) but regards everyone only as "family" and will stay as some kind of eunuch till the end of this manga?

I also kind of doubt this manga is going to even get to completion though...

Contributor
The Virgin Reader: Fuck that Thotcess!

The Chad Me: I wonder if the MC would get ripped apart if he tried to teleport through a magical all-blocking shield. Also if it blocks sound then it should be blocking air as well, so they should have passed out before anything happened.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Aggregator gang
I don't really blame the princess. She is acting entirely on how she was raised and is trying to seduce the MC for her peoples sake. By saving them, giving them land and protecting them he is offering far more than their labor could repay. It would be quite practical for the princess to attempt to marry in order to assure her peoples future.

Not saying it makes it right to sexually assault the MC but I do understand why she did it. Also, again, while not necessary it would be kind of the MC to comply for the piece of mind of the villagers (though he has already been kind enough and doesn't need to).

• Helpful
Dex-chan lover
There is never a middle ground with japanese mc's, its either they only think with their dicks or locked it away for safe keeping for all eternity. He couldn't of been like "Hey when your older and I'm older I'll give we can try and make things work that is your wish. But till then lets keep it platonic and mature a little."

Dex-chan lover
*Abyss tries to stop someone she cares about from being assaulted*
"You're being too overprotective." 🙄

Now that they've got a large enough population to have such disagreements, maybe what they actually need instead of a stupid castle is a system of law, to deal with this kind of crap when it happens.

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if he created an heir with Abyss (if it’s feasible). That would show that royal naïf.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane I'm not taking sides, but he did imply something similar to what you said when he told the princess "I don't want that kind of relation with you two, yet."

• This
Dex-chan lover
Abyss best girl.
Can we pls slap the thot into exile? Preferably into the middle of the sea, with no land in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread