Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Protecting Dear Family

Dex-chan lover
I mean the typical mc that goes noooooo when a girl does something instead of pushing them away, yikes.

In every credit page I think of this: you guys are meme lords.

And thus the harem was destroyed. This chapter felt like the author was specifically telling the reader "No this is not a harem" and also that mc is still a typical celibate pussy manga protag. When she mentioned having babies he seemed 50/50 but now he just shut down all romances (till the last pages of the story end most likely, in a synopsis...)

Double-page supporter
Hey don't ever make abyss cry again and oh no i wonder if they will be a new isekai and be name i am reincarnated into a car and was strongest in the world and got a loving harem but i cannot love them because i am a car!!

Supporter
My ultimate disgust was given to you, our beta pussy sorry excuse of a Main Character.

Dex-chan lover
@cy6nt

im·preg·na·ble
so strongly made that it cannot be broken into or taken by force.
Usually used when referring to fortresses or other fortifications that is really hard to invade.

not to be confused with :
im·preg·na·ta·ble
Something that is possible to impregnate.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while Yuri went way too far with what she did, Kai himself is also to blame. I don't know how old he is anymore (or Yuri for that matter), but that honestly doesn't matter, especially to Yuri. Because she sees him as the King of their country, and a King has to produce heirs. They're old enough to start working on that, at least. Kai is being stupid.

I don't think that romance/harem is off the table or anything, but it's clearly going to be a while before we have that sort of development. Which is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread