Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Farley Religion

he boosted astrology lul

i wonder when he unlock code of laws

i guess he unlocked it already since merchants are there now

@Kazeiro
Oh right, I just realized I've been writing left-right top-bottom, while the manga before that is right-left.
Hmm, I didn't really think this through, did I? ^_^"
And 4koma should really be just 4 panels on top of each other anyhow, but 2x2 makes it easier to fit on the credits page.

Good suggestion, I'll try to incorporate some sort of discreet reading order indicators from now on.

Dex-chan lover
According to 7 geniuses who went to isekai world, mayonnaise is the best religion.

Dex-chan lover
... and then villagers started burning all smart people and all the books and entered dark ages forever... congrats 😂

@Kisato
> Throw the whole village away.
140225-nuke-it.jpg

Welp, it was nice knowing the village. Religion always leads to killing someone else that doesn't believe what you do.

Dex-chan lover
Nice knowing the village, religion fucks everything up, especially when there are diehard believers involved though same goes for race, nationality, political beliefs, and the like so i guess it’s inevitable that one of them would pop up sooner or later in a constantly changing village

Wow, that cover page. That priest's expression is basically screaming that they're a pedophile. And then that other guy just.. smirking in the background. And what's with the ceiling art? Is that a man chasing a donkey with a whip while a crowd cheers and prays? And what's with that weird fetishy chair?! Really, that is just some very concerning imagery there, all around..

Dex-chan lover
On the bright side, he is pretty much the one true god of their isolated pantheon.

Users who are viewing this thread