Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Farley Religion

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I feel like purpel or what by combining two purpel or purple and red will create a mage.

Dex-chan lover
p. 9 - Abyss supplying an extra two fingers to get up to number 7 is really cute for some reason.

@boogle "Honestly, I was hoping that the story would focus more on the village he created."

Perhaps, you want something similar to "This Village Sim NPC Could Only Be Human"? It shows more of the village being developed, although it does mainly follow the struggle of the main character. It kind of switches back and forth. But even so, it shows a lot more from the village's perspective than this, even with fewer chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Uuh, that last bit is ominous...

Also, anyone entertained the thought of if their 'world' operates like a fractal, like if Farley had his own personal village/world, and it's the one the mc and others are living in?...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when Kai will finally meet his sister and father again

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the religion is going to be a problem, as long as religion is not wacko with sacrifices, bans everyday items, and its only the one religion I think it will work out just fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. People need something to believe, let em have it. Telling a human not to subscribe agency to things they can't describe is like telling a bird not to fly. Sure, not all birds fly-but most do, and for good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread