Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

A reminder, the MC is a child, in this latest chapter he's probably 14 y/o. In his previous life, he was sickly and died in hospital before he was 20 y/o. So, of course, he had not developed much in terms of moral in that aspects. I feel that his pacifist view is more along the line of: they were a small group who lived hidden on the island used by the church to exile children. The MC wants to stay hidden to keep rescuing the children, while slowly looking for his family.

Also, the fact that he didn't "kill" the slave traders now lead to him being able to remove the slave collar and gain another powerful ally, who know Kaede personally and wanted to help.

Even now, the MC probably still think that subterfuge and secrecy is still the best policy to keep everyone safe, for now. I am look forward to when he need to expand his territory and what will he needed to do. And he did get called out that he lack conviction. I am interested to see how will the MC develop even further.
yeah there are so many mc like this even matured ones who you say? RIMURU. dont attack humans blahblahblah, what he gets? somebody died if it wasn't for the barrier they really died fr. you are from earth and knows that the world are nut just butterflies and rainbows HE KNOWS IT BUT DOESN'T AWKNOWLEDGES IT, which can be a desicive blow to him not just to him everyone around him, kudos to a 14 YEARS OLD KAEDE WITHOUT ANY PASTLIFE JUST A SIMPLE KID!!!! she even willing to hurt his father cuz HE IS HURTING OTHERS. like bro its killed or not be killed bro is just collecting more and more enemies one day there will be someone who will die in his group or people and I hope ITS THE MOST PRECIOUS PERSON TO HIM SO THAT HE CAN LEARN. mc is not useless really or incompetent, he is just naive VERY NAIVE and that's the main point why his actions reflected as being incompetent and shit. and this is why generic manga is being formed becuz of this nonsensical naivety they are puting on the mc. or atleast we can create a logical shit cuz even a kid can think logical if they come from a good and healthy environment well maybe there will be progress in the future not just staying like this

Users who are viewing this thread