Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm doesn't tenohira have time acceleration vs the outside world? Like the one chapter saying multiple generations of villagers passed down a legend of an invisible mc levitating objects, but in the outside world it wasn't too long ago. If a villager leaves tenohira, when he returns, could everyone he knew be dead?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm doesn't tenohira have time acceleration vs the outside world? Like the one chapter saying multiple generations of villagers passed down a legend of an invisible mc levitating objects, but in the outside world it wasn't too long ago. If a villager leaves tenohira, when he returns, could everyone he knew be dead?
I thought while anyone not native to the village or the elf Shimaidon is in there, the time dilation stops? I might be misremembering from an earlier chapter.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
grape juice fermented using elf's feet? sign me the fuck up

i hope in the next chapter she's like "i'm gonna do what called a pro-gamer move" and then fucking cleaves every enemy using guan yu's weapon and move set lmao

Users who are viewing this thread