TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness-

mangaka-san learns from grand blue's author i think, the H-joke is more explicit, but it resembles grand blue in a way 😂 i really interested when i saw he handles both story and illustration. im glad it's not that bad, but it's not perfect either.

I hope this keeps making progress for each character and ends without going on too long because it’s great so far.

idk but in my opinion i guess the joke in ch23 would translate better as "getting wet" instead of "orgasm a little"

probably though, i'm not sure myself

anyway thanks for translating this gem

Dex-chan lover
Has pretty good humor, you can see some cues from Grand blue. My main hope however is we do not end up with the general love hina formula in that the first girl he sees winds up being the main girl in the end

Fed-Kun's army
nah more like how is it possible to not tell its the same artist as grand blue
the art style is literally one of a kind

Really fucking hilarious, it doesn’t fail to make me laugh or smile at the very least, every chapter made me smile at least once.

Makes me smile and laugh everytime I read it. Best time of my week is when I see this is updated. Bless you translators

Good fuckin' chapter, kurage is the best and tsukuyo has the lewdest body and mind amongst the harem although i still wonder why her hair color is different than kurage and yuzuki

Users who are viewing this thread