Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 2 Ch. 31

Group Leader
I'm bored with nothing to do, so enjoy some majo releases i guess.
I guess it's a nice thing my series are low-profile with no drama, with people just kinda chilling. Sometimes I can't help but wonder what it'd be like to have a consistent 50-60 comment section every chapter, but then I look back and those are either big group effort or isekai, or both, so maybe I'll just chill out and keep at this, on second thought.

Dex-chan lover
Genius Witch be like
Frieza_I%27ll_Ignore_That_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
See? My magic to transform myself in a tomato and the one that block self recognition are still working.
That's the Genius Witch for you!!!

Dex-chan lover
It is indeed odd, I suspect they were doctoring the photos for couples ...expect it makes no sense for them to do so?
But we do know that she did not look like that during the ride, as we did get a frontal-view panel showing her face. So something is indeed up

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's a nice thing my series are low-profile with no drama, with people just kinda chilling. Sometimes I can't help but wonder what it'd be like to have a consistent 50-60 comment section every chapter, but then I look back and those are either big group effort or isekai, or both, so maybe I'll just chill out and keep at this, on second thought.
You are doing gods work with this little series, its so comfy to read thank you for taking the time to do it

Dex-chan lover
I definitely appreciate your work translating this fun and comfy series.

Dex-chan lover
It is indeed odd, I suspect they were doctoring the photos for couples ...expect it makes no sense for them to do so?
But we do know that she did not look like that during the ride, as we did get a frontal-view panel showing her face. So something is indeed up
We dont see her face after her body is pushed more into Komugi, she even comments on it saying her back was stuck to him, which is seconds before the picture was taken.

So she only got tomato'd at that moment not before.

Dex-chan lover
We dont see her face after her body is pushed more into Komugi, she even comments on it saying her back was stuck to him, which is seconds before the picture was taken.

So she only got tomato'd at that moment not before.
We do see a panel of her face after the clerk made them push their bodies together. It is pretty much directly before the camera's panel.

Fed-Kun's army
We do see a panel of her face after the clerk made them push their bodies together. It is pretty much directly before the camera's panel.
And then on the next page, she's remarking that the centrifugal force is strong and Komugi is stuck tight to her back (zoomed out view with her bangs over her face in the shot), followed immediately by two panels shot from behind, the first of which is the camera panel.

The blush happened in the part of the trip down where we couldn't see her face.

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering fro a while now
Ab that thing he got on his mouth whenever he got the chance

What is that? Looks like a good alternative for the sugar canes I chew on the road lol

Dex-chan lover
Komugi's little Komugi was up and close

Users who are viewing this thread