Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Death Flag 1

Dex-chan lover
I see... book "Dark History" is written with chuuni and something similar, it make people who read it lost their mind.

It sounds like author has eccentric editors. When I read that part, I was a bit confused because I thought it was a light novel adaptation. But then I checked and saw that there's no adaption tag. This is apparently a manga original. I probably should have known that after reading the title. It's far too short to be the title of a light novel. . .

Double-page supporter
why did you write your self-insert novel where you were raped by your uncle?

the idea of the story is interesting and i love her thought too but i hate that kind of romance development, that smile and acting nice thingy

I like the fact that she feels a sense of guilt due to being the author rather than the "because she's the villainess". Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't she just fire the assassin or ban him from her presence? Problem solved.

so... the black haired dude was originally engaged to her, but her sister konoha fell in love with him and then they got together? isn't that a trashy thing to do lol like how is the sister a good person if she did something like that

The artist of this manga really making it difficult for him/her self by doing so much details on hair lines xD

Dex-chan lover
Dark History double meaning exploit is a great idea.
Also, blonde hair - probably love interest then.

Mmmm, look, I like the story, I appreciate that her acting of saving her sister is the act of saving herself and her dreams, wishes, and fantasies, but I also think that she's still super delusional and her brains are no working properly. I really need her to mature and stop judging people in the same way she though when she was a teenager (her sister is plain good, the ML is supposed to be pure but to me he's just the typical idiot of "I'm just good to the woman I love", I mean, he can't be pure if he was scheming to kill her.. I do see a bit of improvement but her thoughts are too basic and convenient. Edit: I do hope she'll be able to let go of her fantasy a bit.

@dani1234 my exact same thoughts, the MC really hasn't mature yet despite being an adult now. She's full of wrong fantasies, like portraying the 'heroine' as someone good even tho she got close to her little sister's finacé and even meeting him day after day without even giving her the right to meet him or say her name to him. Isn't that super mean and cruel? I'd be super upset as well, wtf I can't even say a word to him and I need to hide just because my sister now magically wants my fiance? It's super shady but she's not talking about it. Same with the guy, wtf dude, you're supposed to be the Crown Prince and yet u didn't give to your fiancee the least of respect she deserves and u should have given to her? Seriously, it sucks. It seems like hormones are really stronger than brains, values and I guess family. Why does her sister care about her now when she didn't care when she snatched her fiance?

Anyway, I'm glad that she's at risk and that serves her right, hopefully the next time she's being delusional she'll write a better story hahaha. :b

What a way to.start an isekai ! Japanese manga really gave off different than comic strip. Love the art

I love that her work in progress are relatable to how teens write their story as well. Like putting angel and demon's, cute magic items, weird but stylish hairstyle, etc

Users who are viewing this thread