Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi

Fed-Kun's army
I like this genre in general but I had to drop this at chapter 2. The MC is just very boring an annoying

ugh i have second male lead syndrome. I like sol, but i want the mc to end up with yomi.

anyone knows who the ML is? I don't want it to be the butler, I like Yomi more 😔

this is so good!! the chapters are really long, I love the character development and the art is super pretty!
it's so refreshing to have a wholesome relationship between the villainess and heroine uwu

AAAHHHHHH WHY HE IS ONLY HEARING THE PART "-SOL IS IMPORTANT PERSON"
I HATE THIS KIND OF CHEAP MISUNDERSTANDING AAARRGGHHH

I love the fact that this is both a cliche manga and a parody manga, and the one who suffers from everything is the one who created it all bahahahah.

Minor gripe but the male characters in this literally has minus IQ (possibly intentional as it adheres to setting and stereotypes but it doesn't really come off as comedic as intended (?), just plain cringe)... and the whole narrative is inclined towards the younger end of shoujo readers.

The paneling and pacing feels kind of weird? Like, it's hard to follow the story, maybe it's because the art style doesn't use any bold lines but everything just seems kind of messy.

The shallow personalities and 0 IQ of all the characters makes sense since the MC created the story when she was in middle school or whatever but isn't the MC too dumb?? Did her brain age regress when she transmigrated? I get that this is supposed to be a comedic parody but it's kind of embarrassing to see the situations she gets in, but maybe that's just me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for cliche tropes and parodies at times (I really recommend that one manga where a guy gets transported to the world of an otome game, I don't remember the title) but this is just bad.

Users who are viewing this thread