Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai - Ch. 6

💩💩💩💩💩 noooooo 😭 my heart my soul whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...?!?? Please it’s sooo close to the end 😭😭 the pain is so hard I can’t even hold the despair in letting this go!!! I can’t believe it’s been licensed and now it’s being dropped !!!! LIke we finally have development *cry intensifies* 😞 my eyes are so puffy I canttttttt bear this 😭

Dex-chan lover
"Holy shit literally no development from chapter one, all the boys are gay for her while she loves the prince. Same shit over and over, I am only reading for the good art and tits but damn...No difference from a Wattpad romance fiction story made by a 12 y/o girl"
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
Damn, everyone has some hidden super powers in these series. But like the Eon says, it is indeed quite a dumb series. IMO only redeeming factor is how a shoujo protagonist admits her feelings as soon as she is asked about them. kudos to the Author for that.

Thank you translation team for doing a great job! Kinda wish it wasn't licensed since we all know how it usually works - here are the fan translations, we gotta stop them. Now! And then spend five years catching to their latest chapter while nobody can read the latest. MWU-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!
Guess I'll just go study japanese and pay for the original work when I know how to read it.

@blackbunii so we still have cliffhanger to next chapter no escape then 💔 ,oh well I like it the story a lot though I never read smut shoujo but I loved this alot especially the MC couple ... Thank you so much for all the hard work until now 💕

Thanks for doing this series. Kinda sucks that it's getting dropped but I'm happy for the author. This is the only shojo smut I know with fantasy elements so recommendations appreciated 😂

Power Uploader
This chapter made me realize thoroughly that I am purely reading this for the “plot” and that I can't care for it's actual plot.

VDBht2wz_400x400.jpg

Lovely. Just lovely. Now I have to wait months and months and months and months and months, till God knows when, for Renta to bloody catch up too where we currently are! Looks like I'm not reading the next chapter till next year. -___-;

Of course she has power like that that she can whip out of her ass for dramatic effect lmao.

renta is actually quite fast! they just released chapter 1 a few days ago (the 25th) and will release chapter 2 in september 1st, so no worries, they'll catch up in a short time.

thank you EJ for your hard work so far! ♡

BRUH that went from 0 to 100 real quick....

I feel like Alicia will go into a coma and be like that for a few weeks... and her secret getting revealed as well

Sad it's such a big cliffhanger but hopefully renta uploads quick

Thanks for ur hard work until now!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a shame to drop it right here of all places, but you do you.
I'll only hate you guys a little

Users who are viewing this thread