Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai

Woah i was not ready for the ecchi. I mean i knew it was about romance but i didn't think it would go that far. 😂

Is this really reverse harem? 🤨 A lot of stories have one obviouse ML and then a couple secondary love interests that go nowhere. They're just there to make MC look desirable. I hope they at least get to persue Theo since they're obviously not going to end up with MC. I really dont think these types of stories should be labeled reverse harem.

It's so obvious that the MLand the MC like each other, but the ML has no hope for their relationship bc he doesn't know about her goal going to that school. He knows only about her fiance which she doesn't want to marry. Just telling him that there's the possibility that they (MCabd ML) could marry would be the solution of all of their struggles.
It's so obvious that it hurts to sit it out

in many cases (mangas/hentai) i dont get why girls let other(guys) blackmail them to do lewd things (or even sex), and give them even more material to blackmail them... such cliché

@CronosusCZ that's one of the problems I have with this. Actually it's the primary problem. I know they wanted to add a plot to this but why couldn't it be normal, consensual, not rapey or blackmailed sex? I know that's how most of these stories work but does it really turn anyone on when it's like this? It sounds like a cliche that they can't get rid of because it's so engraved into their culture already...

@RubyG8396 i agree. tbh the plot here is so weakly executed that i would even consider this pwp lol. there are people who don't mind this, and the art is really pretty so it would work. it's just a shame they couldn't do a better job of making the best out of the story's premise and use a more effective way of including the sex scenes, one that isn't problematic

Power Uploader
@RubyG8396 because that's boring?
Why couldn't Light just be nice and not play judge and executioner? why couldn't Elim Garak just be a simple tailor? why is Alan Shore a lawyer who blackmails and bribes rather than just playing by the rules? why is Kurumi everyone's favorite character?

Who wants to read a story where everyone is just nice and good and there is no conflict? There's no story left.

Also, why am I never seeing these complaints in male–female love stories? Why are male–male, female–female and female–male love stories always full in the comment sections about how the love interest is raping the protagonist but I'm never seeing this complaint about the typical male dense harem protagonist that gets raped by all the female harem members but “omagawd dude, yuri/yaoi/syouzyois always so rapey, whyyy?”.

edit: Honestly, I think I know the answer: the complainers are male self-inserters and the three other configurations don't satisfy their self-insertion phantasies, and they don't complain when it do.

@elinertia42 Agreed, the problem is that Alicia simply does not pass as male — we're supposed to be believe that the entire school buys that he's a male, but it's not convincing.
It would be better if he were more androgynous and actually passed as male like Ouran High School Host Club, which was an actual female-lead boy's love series because Haruhi actually did convincingly appear male when cross-dressing. Alicia's face is too feminine.

mrf

Fuk i read this at the wrong place.. I didn't catch that smut tag better check before read.

@trapsarebetter I guess I'm just annoyed that in these sub-dom relationships the female usually is borderline raped in these shoujos. Is this a shoujo or a josei? I can't remember. I understand that sex is boring to read without steaks but sometimes it goes too far. For example, in Teach the Devil Husband, which was so horrendously stupid it was comedic, the ML forced sex on the hilariously stupid MC. Not for one moment did she ever gain a connection with the ML. Sure that was horrible writing but it was just the epitome of an already existing retarded cliche. I don't expect much from smut, but if the cliche in any way represents the deepest darkest corners of society's mind, it says that it is still sexist and male dominated.

Even yuris and yaois have the heterosexual male-female, dominating vs submitting narrative. Whenever someone points out how rapey it all is, I'm just like, well...it is what it is I guess. Kinda stupid what it is tho.

Dang that was......ahem......nvm not gonna say it lol. Anyway, why do I feel like he is that "prince" but didn't know his betrothed is her? Hmmmm🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Bruh It looked innocent so I just barged in without reading the tags...... on the pc, connected to a big TV 😳😳😳😳

The relationship doesn't come off as "healthy" per say, but I wouldn't say its non-con. I've read a lot of bad shoujo and yaoi in my day and compared to some of the stuff from earlier in the 2000s this is tame. Could it be better?? Hell yeah it could, don't misunderstand. But! If this is some of the stuff you guys are upset about I'm actually a bit proud of the community for growing up a bit 😭 Back in the junjo romantica days literal rape and entrapment were "omg hot" and as a barely teen girl that didn't phase me bc a lot of stories normalized it. Thank god I didn't date back then, or that could have ended badly.
Overall: Hope they work on that whole communication thing and make some healthy boundaries.
oh also the male lead is defs that "failure" prince. Idk why he's a failure. Maybe he has a rampant kink for crossdressing? Stole someones girl? Rejected someone? Amazon package of assorted furry merch found? Idk I have a feeling we'll never know bc the plot is so weak. My money is something incredibly lame and predictable.

Honestly the romance is terrible. The only interactions they have are about sex. I get that sex is hot but it would be nice to see them have a conversation about literally anything else, as they are now they just seem like immature teenagers who are confusing lust for love.

Oh my God, this story is so intense thank you so so much for your translations and please don't give up on this manga, I really like it and am looking forward to what'll happen to our wonderful Alicia !!! Thanks again everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread