Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai

Wow, another comic sexualizing gay men. Way to go! Could barely get through the first 3 chapters.

Shitty story, shitty premise, shitty tropes. Poor pacing, forced romance, boring characters.

If you like this you're probably a fujoshi "and proud". Glad this is dropped.

I cam for a smut / josei manga I saw the reverse harem tag and was about to dip but just decided on a whim to check it out still...

Honestly it wasn’t bad but only because even though it’s a reverse harem there’s still one Ml and the Mc no one else

I’ll do everyone that’s waiting for the last 3 chapters a favor and just explain what happened in the LN in chapters 7-9

Lucius Identity
Yes he’s the prince she was being forced to marry
He made a deal with Alicia’s mum to enter the academy to spy on/get to know his fiancé. I think he later confessed that he, the prince himself was the one who spread rumours about the prince being a good-for-nothing slob.

Chapters 7-9 (Ending)
After he saved her life, he was dying from his burn injuries so Alicia healed him but she went into a coma afterwards.

Lucius then wakes up completely healed to find Alicia unconscious. The queen and Alicia’s bro arrived at the hospital and some talking happened. The queen said she might be in deep sleep for weeks or perhaps even years. Lucius then said he will wait for her even if it takes forever, or something like that. I think at this point it’s pretty obvious to the readers that he is in fact the prince. Oh, apparently Lucius is friends with her brother.

She woke up right before or after (I forgot) the graduation though. Then immediately she ran off to somewhere. Lucius arrived in his royal carriage to pick her up and then the whole confession happened—about him secretly being the prince and also their true feelings for each other. Alicia that dense girl was clueless until you spelt everything out for her.

They went back to his country. Got married in a lavish ceremony. Had hot sex on the wedding night. Happy end.

And at the end it was revealed that the queen was the one who played matchmaking because she guessed that Lucius was totally her daughter’s type and kinda whimsically schemed the whole suitor thing.

Thank me with a cookie

@Adryan475
Thank you sooooooo much for letting us know the ending! I was wondering how it ended and curious if he was him!

Users who are viewing this thread