Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Ch. 17

Group Leader
This is poor planning. Humans are greedy by nature. When you offer something, they ask "what else you have?". They wont stop taking until you draw the line, and have the power to enforce them from encroaching said line. Saying you have a healing ability that would stop a fatality, you can damn well be sure they'll murder everything you hold dear for it. It wont stop there, they'll even lock you up as a pet or farm you like an animal to squeeze out every possible value from you.

Nations went to war for far less.

Definitely going to need that healing power can’t have an healing crisis arc without it.

@defnotrok
Our translator has been really busy with life, holidays, and this crazy corona time we live in.
Send our team some love instead of bombarding me with “when?”

That being said, at the latest, we will release a chapter by the end of this week.

Thank you to all the readers that support us (patiently) XD

Dex-chan lover
you're such a good slave MC, maybe after you heal up all the nobles that want you dead they might give you a treat after your beating.

I'm so fucking mad.
I don't know how to word it anymore.
If you are animal in your past live, in the new life would you protect animal that tried to kill you when you are human?

Users who are viewing this thread