Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
actually double pregnancy is even possible for humans^^ even tho its super rare

I could feel that in his last moments as a goblin... just a guess but better to put a spoiler in case...
All of his skills could be inherit to this single person or the person he trusted the most.

Double-page supporter
Why would a species that only lives for a single week and doesn't need to sleep have a village?
How have they even developed a "culture" or a language? And why?
Just spend those 7 days in complete and utter debauchery.

As an aside, I hate these openings showing future events.
"Please rest assured dear reader, the MC will do cool things and have a harem. Please buy our manga"

@ProfileGuy
Usually I find "X isekai is just doing what Y isekai did" comments kind of stupid/meaningless. Usually.
Here there are just too many things that line up perfectly.

@degernase It could have been one of those birth skills/passed down skills. It should be explained but you can always fill in plot holes with bs.

Aggregator gang
Smh. He should satisfy those goblin women.
Also. Really wonder when he will figure out he can just give the skill 80 years to others. (Not sure if he can actually but I think he might be able to)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, MC was on the sidewalk while the kid was on the middle of the street miliseconds away from being hit by truck-kun. MC pretty much did a

teleports in front of you
pushes you away at the speed of light
"psssh nothing personal kid"
steals your ticket to isekai

Would have been beliveable if MC was crossing the street right behind the kid.

Slime datta ken flashbacks Intensify, but re:monster is in it too...
And what is this? The ring? f**k off with the 7days bs, seriously, no sophisticated culture, esp. with complex language, can have individuals that literally have a week to live...
If truck-kun wasn't enough of a literal plot device, here comes nosferatu here with the dying-ex-machina
Honestly, having a MC that is a literal recycling bin isn't the most off-putting idea to exist...

Solid 7/10, great foundation with funky plot

than - then
pregnent - pregnant
goblin's - goblins
Google doesn't make these sorts of mistakes so the typesetter sure is putting in work to make this feel more human.

Anyway, how do goblins have this level of (agri)culture and technology in this world if they only last seven days? Staggered deaths? Is the knowledge already magically genetically in them from birth like the skills? It's easy for me to overlook this stuff, but what I always wanna know is if the creators are thinking about this stuff when they play around.
At least the goblins are jolly (but then again, this creator seems to like Tensura a lot).

Double-page supporter
already huge wasted plotential.. why not make the goblins actual goblins instead of reskinned human children? this would make it so we could see our protag grow as a person and learn to accept a fucked up race like goblins as his own and grow relationships which in turn would end in the other goblins lending him their skills

end of the chapter is interesting doe but like others have said, this is just re:goblin but [worse?? better??]

Dex-chan lover
seems like a goblin slayer is here needed ... or not? sure that these are goblins?

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412

you mean Re:monster right?

There are some pretty big differences tho.

For one thing with a 7 day long lifespan, it's going to be hard to have another goblin as a main character. ( unless he can give her skill away without haveing to die.
It also limits the MC´s power to steal abilities, he can only be given them.
This means he has to be much more diplomatic about how to goes about things.

Users who are viewing this thread