Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

>I didn't see any meme there
It's the video made by idubbbz, that faggot started the short and stupid trend at youtube.
Normiefags and on social media nowadays use it whenever they find something either 'funny' or 'disagreeable'.

Double-page supporter
Damn you truck-kun. How many does this make? Why haven't they caught you yet?!

BTW, this is to similar to "reincarnated as a slime" eh?

I see the Re:Monster with with horny, and goblins part. The way they got reincarnated is a lot like That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Slime, and hopefully it doesn't do the thing where the Mc gets to powerful and the author can't make an good enemy for them. Doesn't look bad reading this, and my expectations are always low so I bet it will be good.

It's not that he got hit by a truck, it's that he was looking for the most polite way to skip away and he just so happened to see kid-being-chased-by-Isuzu and waddya know, getting isekaied is the perfect excuse to let the love birds enjoy their night.

Dex-chan lover
I just imagine, with situation like this, the other guy laughing his ass off in the afterlife. It's like giving a lobster dominion over russia'a nuclear arsenal

Dex-chan lover
that set up to death had me laughing, its just a copy of slime for like the first 10 pages lmao

Did you just.....copy the opening of The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime? Word for word? Scene for scene? With only a minor change in the death? This is just plagiarism my guy

Fed-Kun's army
@b4nji it wasn't word for word, also not to mention that original ideas are scarce nowadays so I highly doubt the writer actually copied Slime.

Remember when Yusuke Uramesi got hit by a car while saving a kid and the idea was fresh and in-character?
I don't even believe that like 50% of Isekai protagonists that they'd sacrifice their lives to save a stranger.
Plus, realistically, wouldn't you attempt to PULL a person out of the way if you saw it, rather than PUSH and do a death dive?

PS. To guy saying this "copied" Tensei Slime, wow you guys are naive. xD
Tensei Slime copied like 100 other "isekai" before it. (Which also just copied each other.)
This cancer of a "genre" has been festering for nearly a decade now.

Double-page supporter
This was reminding me of isekai slime until I saw buggy the clown in goblin form...
Also imagine being horny with standards could not be....

Fed-Kun's army
"That's why their Life Span is so short-"

No. Their Life Span is why their fertility is so high.

Users who are viewing this thread