Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
somehow when they say goblin slayer i have a different picture in mind

Oh no! They turned Natsu, Tanjiro, and Goblin Slayer into weapons!

But seriously, Demons & Dragons I get. Those are like scary endgame monsters. But why goblins? Why not a giant slayer or something? At the very least I could've put Eren in my joke.

Fed-Kun's army
So she thinks the only way is to lower his guard even more around her??

Page8 - Ngl, Ive tried this once while doing assigned jobs at school. At was at garbage disposal duty and ordered to burn trash at the school's garbage yard back in 6th grade. What I didn't know was that my crush saw it all. Now she forever remembers me as that chuuni kid.

@ArgoFreese Can I ask where that profile pic is from?

Fed-Kun's army
Something i made:
GS.png

i still don't understand why they're so set to be against him. he's made it EXPLCITLY clear that he has no intentions to go against humanity. so why fucking bother trying to push his fucking buttons and GIVE him a reason to go against you? especially if you know he's powerful. the best course of action would be to make sure he doesn't feel any threat whatsoever so that he wouldn't use his power against you but with/for you in your times of need

Dragon race letting a instant kill weapon stay around unstead burning entire kingdom?

Dex-chan lover
at what point do humans deserve to die MC? can they even do anything wrong in your eyes? you're a goblin, you rule the goblins yet you let humans step all over them...

Users who are viewing this thread