Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Aw man, I kept reading in hopes of the blonde maid to somehow appear again :c why did you have to kill your sister in that very nice body. Oh well I’ll still keep reading cause you never know

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure I said this before, but the name of the spirit is "Andrealphus". They're all based on demons from the Lesser Key.

The gods doing this man dirty, how you gonna torture him after his death, not once, but seemingly TWICE. They must hate him...

Aggregator gang
ok...what's with the ditzy starving elf encounter thing? this is I think the 8th or 9th time I've seen it in the past couple months and probably 20th+ time overall

Dex-chan lover
@ShogunHachi tbh idk why the god even allowed this like what she got scared from a little girl who threaten her like wtf you are a good just send her straight to hell why are you fking scared.

I’d understand the brother he probably got drugged and that’s why he couldn’t move an inch but a fking god.

That’s the only complain I have tbh

Dex-chan lover
That elf was not how i imagined her to be. When i was reading the novel i imagined her looks a little different i guess. It's been awhile since i read it, i can't even remember lol.

At this point, I’m just assuming that every female is the lil sis or that they’ll get affected by the lil sis by being possessed since I doubt the lil sis is planning on being reborn all over again.

Dex-chan lover
I love the dad lol. Seems MC just got put down for him being too full of himself, while he has talent he doesn't have skill yet. I like the laid back attitude of the elf, seems all the stuff she ate moved to her breasts lol.

Seems the sister has revived too (I feel it's the elf lol), especially with the show of skill to MC with his own power. But it doesn't make sense why she's 80 years above though, unless this isn't reincarnation and more of her spirit plopping into random bodies.

Dex-chan lover
So sis will be reborn over and over! And Mc has to kill feMc over and over as different feMC with different plot lines show up! But if most of them are allies like maid and now tutor, won’t the family think it’s weird that their son keeps killing everyone that gets close to him?

Users who are viewing this thread