Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Ch. 60.1 - The School Camp was Hellish

Dex-chan lover
This story is so so bad. It is just so INCONSISTANT!

Like, there were a bunch of people from all ages and backgrounds fighting that instructor, yet now there are just a bunch of weak little kids as part of the class?

And this isn't even the only one. If it was at least consistent with it's plot and being a parody on isekai tropes it would be fine, but half the time it is doing those tropes, and the other it is calling out on them with mister not-Saitama here (given his face is basically as flat as Saitama most of the time).

The story really doesn't know what it wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Dryad is seen so rarely I almost didn't recognize her on the colour page.
"I wasn't born into this world" is not a good excuse... Defeating a world ending dragon is a good sign that you're overpowered...

Him not realizing it is just sloppy writing
Perception of difficulty is a very strange thing. Say, if you desgin a level for a game, you could think it's challenging but not too hard but a play tester could find it way too hard or even extremely easy.

Group Leader
If they’re gonna have one of the first things the do to be this difficult, they should probably change the entrance exam. It’s quite a waste when they know so many will drop out so fast.
Nah, that’s how you be profitable. You charge them tuition, but if they quit thru their own volition, you still get the THE BAGGG💰💰💰…

Double-page supporter
did yuji forget adventurers need a license to go to dominus island, so therefore the ones there weren't normal but approved by the guild? is he stupid?

nvm, he is stupid.

how did all these people pass the entrance exam? did everyone bring a sniper rifle to shoot the instructor?

Dex-chan lover
He got called out.

A 30 kg backback certainly is heavy, but nothing a normal guy can't lift, and a bit worse for girls who tend to be weaker and lighter. Once it's on your back it's not that bad, though. Still heavier than "recommended" hiking backback weight, though, which is about a third of your own weight. From what I learned in the Scouts, at least.

However, these are elites. They shouldn't have trouble with something like that.

But what really bugs me about that is that a backpack is something you pack yourself. You have to know where everything is before you head out, so you won't have to dig through it to search for stuff.

Hey, look, Proud Wolf is useful.

Unless their goal is to make as many drop out as possible; weeding out the chaff, so to speak.
I'm guessing that's a large part of their success.

I miss her. She's a fun character who should appear more often.

Perception of difficulty is a very strange thing. Say, if you desgin a level for a game, you could think it's challenging but not too hard but a play tester could find it way too hard or even extremely easy.
Actual advice I've heard from more than one game developer: Set the difficulty level the way you think it is. Then lower it by one. That's your Hard difficulty. Normal is one level below that.

Dex-chan lover

Problem is that it's not like that.

He is REPEATEDLY shown to be over powered and everyone around him tells him he's over powered.

Like, the only way it'd work if he's THIS ignorant is if he was a power idiot (those do exist). But that only works because they are super stupid and constantly cause damage and destruction (like an idiot with power would do).

There is no way anybody with any intelligence would think they are normal or anything if they are way too OP.

Not to mention that he came from a world without any power... so he should know how much he improved...

You can't gain the power of a nuke and not recognize it. It's way too dumb.

Dex-chan lover
if you desgin a level for a game, you could think it's challenging but not too hard but a play tester could find it way too hard or even extremely easy.
Remind me of the very beginner level of Wolfenstein game series.

Can I play, Daddy?

Users who are viewing this thread