Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Daini no Shokugyou o Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita - Vol. 24 Ch. 72 - Serious Mode Reliol Was Pretty Strong

Dex-chan lover
At the same time, despite our MC's non-emotional display towards...well, anything really...that he realized that there wasn't the benefit of time to figure out a method that would for sure stop Reliol, and thus save the townspeople, while at the same time ensure Teaf living as well.

So he took to the action he knew would best lead to the first half of the issue.

I agree with you on that.
Though, I can’t help but to wonder because Reliol was being quite insistent in offing herself earlier (along with Teaf) to mitigate damage ended up affected his judgement.
As in, someone already presented a viable solution to him, so he just took it (still of course requires his own initiative which is a good thing as you said).

Aggregator gang
I hate mangadex comment section it never lets me post anything right the first time
Tried to post gif in above comment and it refused to display it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author should have Teal pop something new like another horn or something and then say: "This isn't even my final form"

:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
This arc fucking sucks, this mysterious guy coulda jus not existed and the story would've been better off

Users who are viewing this thread