Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 67.1 - I Tried Fighting Against an Artificial Dragon

Dex-chan lover
so... i never knew there was an anime of this manga, started watching it on netflix and it's utter trash

i mean.. MY GOD how can you make an anime so badly, it's cheap AF with horrid animation, stills and pans all over, animation banking galore, the character design has nothing to do with the manga, they even fucked the slime models and they don't even animate their mouths!.
Let's not even talk about the "story": No backstory to speak of, no slow start, completely changed the entire story to some generic trash.

¿How the fuck could the mangaka or editor allow such trash to be made?

Aggregator gang
The MC let the cultists summon the dragon because dun wanna peepol see muh powah level. Garbage.
Not what happened. The summoning machine was absorbing magic energy and confirmed to absorb a small magic attack he sent as a test. He didn't want to risk sending a large scale magic since if that gets absorbed too, the summoning would become stronger and he'd have lost mana only make thing more difficult to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
so... i never knew there was an anime of this manga, started watching it on netflix and it's utter trash

i mean.. MY GOD how can you make an anime so badly, it's cheap AF with horrid animation, stills and pans all over, animation banking galore, the character design has nothing to do with the manga, they even fucked the slime models and they don't even animate their mouths!.
Let's not even talk about the "story": No backstory to speak of, no slow start, completely changed the entire story to some generic trash.

Well, because it's based on the Light Novel, not the manga. That's why all the designs are different. But it was still pretty bad. They cut out the entire beginning, and made an anime original ending that was trash.

Dex-chan lover

It is called slot filler. TV stations have lots of slots and need content outside of prime slots. Thus, dozens of low quality animes are mass produced to fill those slots

The mangaka already long signed away his rights, so unless he is a big shot they have no choice but to accept it. At best if they can say no, then likely they will never get an anime. And editors job is to get it animated, even if it is bad it likely will increase sales

Dex-chan lover
So...that cover page....Rival-san is a girl in disguise confirmed?
Seems unlikely to me. There is no reason to be in disguise in that school or even the society at large. School seems to be meritocratic. There are both males and females in school and all profession. Even the evil organizations practice this.

Dex-chan lover
Seems unlikely to me. There is no reason to be in disguise in that school or even the society at large. School seems to be meritocratic. There are both males and females in school and all profession. Even the evil organizations practice this.
I want to join the evil organization for all the side boobs

Dex-chan lover
There is also the wraith, who is one of his familiars. That said I don't think he'll be getting a curse dragon girl.
lol yeah, not sure if she'll show up again soon but either way even if he gains more humanoid familiars doesn't mean they'll go on some fanservice/harem route, even with the adventurers or so, but i do remember some of the receptionists having some flashy outfits but otherwise he'd also be too deadpan for anything romantic to pop up suddenly

Users who are viewing this thread