Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 67.2

Dex-chan lover
:meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Since curse doesn't really effect ability this shows that if Proud Wolf had confidence in himself he could actually do all this normally. If you have trouble believing in yourself believe in the slimes that believe in you! This goes for everyone here too.
Also having the Pillerman theme on tap when reading manga is one of the best life choices I have ever made.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that proud wolf is the only real monster in the group. Ancient Rhino is definitely something different, more like mythical creatures than a real monster, and the slimes are probably a little lower than monsters. Probably why the curse doesn't do any damage, just makes him angy

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that proud wolf is the only real monster in the group. Ancient Rhino is definitely something different, more like mythical creatures than a real monster, and the slimes are probably a little lower than monsters. Probably why the curse doesn't do any damage, just makes him angy
Ancient Rhino is definitely something more than a mere monster. Ancient Rhino may look like a rhino monster, but his exhaust pipes say otherwise. Also, why bother casting an absurdly strong super curse on a generic rhino?

Curse Proud Wolf is still a Chad, though I wonder if this applies to all Proud Wolves. They're descendants of the only successful experiment on trying to max out enhancement magic after all

Dex-chan lover
Ancient Rhino is definitely something more than a mere monster. Ancient Rhino may look like a rhino monster, but his exhaust pipes say otherwise. Also, why bother casting an absurdly strong super curse on a generic rhino?

Curse Proud Wolf is still a Chad, though I wonder if this applies to all Proud Wolves. They're descendants of the only successful experiment on trying to max out enhancement magic after all
I more mean how the curse doesn't affect Rhino the same way. It hits Proud Wolf the same as other monsters, increasing aggression, but only seems to hurt non-monsters. Rhino avoids it though, so I imagine it wouldn't be safe for him

Dex-chan lover
I more mean how the curse doesn't affect Rhino the same way. It hits Proud Wolf the same as other monsters, increasing aggression, but only seems to hurt non-monsters. Rhino avoids it though, so I imagine it wouldn't be safe for him
Ah yes that's true too. Rhino is clearly not immune to curses naturally. He did get cursed massively after all. It's a hidden bonus that the Core Curse is so strong it overrides any other curse

Dex-chan lover

As the strongest monster, Proud Wolf, fought the fraud, the artificial "true" dragon, he began to open his domain. Dragon shrunk back in fear then Wolf said, "Stand proud dragon, you are strong."​

Users who are viewing this thread