Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 68.1 - The Artificial Dragon Had a Second Form

Dex-chan lover
You'd think if normal wind can affect it the MC would use some kind of wind base magic next but NOooo DISPEL ULTIMATE :kek:

Double-page supporter
Anyone still remember the side effect of the negative MP? Yeah. Me neither. I don't know the point of that anymore or whether it's still relevant.

I think I'll pause for a bit until this school arc is over with so I can just skim through it because I have absolutely no clue what the mangaka/editor is going with this.

Did they rush into this mess because it would have been "too easy" to get inside that damned library, rendering all the build up for the school arc pointless? How is dropping things that don't make sense one after the other going to salvage anything? And this is just the second of some indeterminate number of evil organizations so is he going to go through this again for the remaining ones?

And... with all the beast hordes, prehistoric tyrannosaurus gators, self-propagating and evolving curses, continent-annihilating dragons, evil cult organizations with advanced labs attached to self-destruction devices as powerful as nukes plus repeated mass episodes of mass murder (did I leave anything else out?)... how is this planet still in existence?

ps. I'm partly frustrated that we still don't have a backstory or more details on eye-patch girl. Has this mangaka ever spent that many panels differentiating a female character from Side Character A-Z or Guild Onee-san 1-9 without her contributing to an arc in some meaningful way?

Users who are viewing this thread