Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 23 Ch. 69.2

Dex-chan lover
Well, she is decisive if anything.

In hindsight it’s quite crazy that there happens to be an experiment on creating a curse dragon nearby, which happen to go out of control, which was then got suppressed, which turn to a life sucking curse fog, which is the could be turned to some bright lifeforce diverting petrifying fog, which was then could be turned into a manner to revive someone. The author is trying to create a mastermind who plays 4D chess here. :ROFLMAO:

Though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was later revealed that the last step of reviving Reliol is somehow setup to go automatically when the conditions are right and this time the conditions were happen to be right.

Last edited:
Supporter
I want to share this same kind of existence that Proud Wolf & the Slimes have...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Some things that totally make sense:

Baolzard was able to recognize Reliol just by her voice, but MC somehow didn't notice any difference and thought it was still Teaf and that he might just be acting. Maybe they somehow have very similar voices?

MC interrupted the plan and even seemingly killed the the evil fake true dragon, but somehow everything still worked and the ritual happened anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, you should see the anime version. The MC is practically brimming with emotion in the manga compared to the anime.
True.

I had completely forgotten there was an anime and you just reminded me

Dex-chan lover
I know she wants to avoid any harm to those people. However if you have a month before other people start dying you could spend a few hours trying to find the culprit and deal with them. It's not like the culprits are going to stop just because it failed this time.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone immediately agrees after resolutely saying they’ll kill themselves, they either are immediately going to do it the second you leave OR they will take you with them
Good advice in general. I saw this movie once (think it was based on a true story) where parents took their son out of a psychiatriac facility against doctor s orders and he almost immediately shot himself. Never trust someone who’s said they want to die!

Thank you for the update! Some things that totally make sense:

Baolzard was able to recognize Reliol just by her voice, but MC somehow didn't notice any difference and thought it was still Teaf and that he might just be acting. Maybe they somehow have very similar voices?

MC interrupted the plan and even seemingly killed the the evil fake true dragon, but somehow everything still worked and the ritual happened anyway.

might be something like magic waves that he recognized. The girl was able to detect magic and identify the source and the spell. That’s something mc certainly cant do

Dex-chan lover
It took her until page ten to become shocked at his lack of common sense. That's pretty impressive endurance.

"By using the life force of the people here."
Well, that explains why she won't stick around. Gotta return it.

Of course, of everything wrong with that kind of resurrection magic, he complains about the efficiency.

Well, that was quick.

The MC is practically brimming with emotion in the manga compared to the anime.
So we're talking Steven Seagull level of emotion here?

Users who are viewing this thread