Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 16 - My monsters got praised

Dex-chan lover
Gotta fight strong monsters in order to obtain strong materials, but you needed those strong materials in order to properly battle those strong monsters in the first place. What a pickle.
Thank the gods for cheat skills, though 😂

Dex-chan lover
The difference between the regular lessers and the blue lesser fire dragon, is pretty massive. Water discharge insta-kills the regular ones but it takes multiple much stronger ice magic spells to kill the blue, that's gotta be at least 2 ranks higher, maybe even 3. It even looks cooler, I bet the regular ones are jealous.

It would seem that, for this work of fiction, the author took isekai MC power obliviousness to a frustrating extreme.

What kind of human is THAT dense to his surroundings? How is he even aware enough to survive?
I mean, he's dumb enough to work for a black company (the kind that abuse their employees to moral limits), based on him "staying awake for multiple days straight" and working in freezing temperatures while others collapse from the malfunctioning AC.

Not blaming the manga author, but the original writer.
At the very least, it's a fresh take on "OP ISEKAI MC ANNIHILATES ALL COMPETITION WITH BULLSHIT POWERS", especially since the MC is blatantly shown to lack 'typical' combat skills. (the average Japanese civilian isn't going to know swordsmanship.)

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixStriker5251
Personally I would rather have this MC than the bulk standard shounen hero + harem, who spares his enemies, while ignores his harem because the power of friendship kicked his dick so hard it fell off. Funny how the power of friendship ensures all potential harem members get friend zoned.

Users who are viewing this thread