Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 20 - The armor ended up being incredible.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if all manga had this length in pages and progress. Though I kinda with wish Yuuji was a bit more expressive.

Dex-chan lover
The timing was quite bad to you boys. MC just god an upgrade and he was itching to test it thoroughly.
If you value your life, please heed our advise, dont be a test subject like that bear earlier...

Fed-Kun's army
have you ever met an oponent you know you cant beat? lets attack him!

@Metasepia hell no!! he is perfect the was he is !

Dex-chan lover
Perceive those that are strong as threats and assassinate them instead of trying to win them over to your side first. How moronic.

Dang it’s been a while since the last one but I’m glad to see it is still being translated. The raws are quite ahead.

Dex-chan lover
"I get the feeling that he's someone imposable to beat."
"I get the same feeling from looking at his slime as looking at a fire dragon."
"Lets pick a fight with him."
I don't understand this thought process.

Dex-chan lover
5c899ebd68618295d8a07c472abb94e5.jpg

Same energy

I wonder if he will just flash-freeze the whole town now xD

Thanks for the update! (gimme more pls :3 )

Aggregator gang
kill those 2 and reduce your enemies. its easy, freeze them, and then store them, nobody will known

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid same reason most JRPG protags decide to kill god which should out right flatten them because they are a threat to them.

Dex-chan lover
On no, the slimes are unionizing. Next thing you know they'll oust Yuuji from the board!!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that guy doesn't understand how risk assessment works. Obviously he's dangerous, that's why you shouldn't try to assassinate him. Morons.

Users who are viewing this thread