Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Pretty good! An underestimated manga... history runs in a pretty good pace and the chapters arent short... it`s worth reading

Dex-chan lover
@Question2
I don't read novels, but as for the manga, girls don't really throw themselves at him as he got no libido. They would rather get dicked by bandits than wasting time with the MC.

@Amizer : you sure about that?

"Yuji acquired overwhelming power, but is he conscious of his strength? Blindly becoming unparalleled and strongest in the world!"

Group Leader
@Question2

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

Hmm... I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
@Question2 I'm pitching a bit, yes dude it got an OP protagonist thing going on.
You could even read the alternate name for this manga to even know that part.
So no one was avoiding that part about being OP.

People only pointing out there's no ecchi, romance and even a harem tag to you because they feel like you are thinking this manga have that, when there's no such thing as far as they have read.

Yuji messed up with the assassins, he should have just killed the guy and done things to the girl... with his slimes.
Come on Yuji, get the basics down!

I dont usually like mangas like this but this one's different. It's good. Usually these types have a lot of fan service and off putting harems and I hate those kind of stories. But this one is a hidden gem. Guess I shouldn't give up on this genre yet

I read it for a bit but honestly this is kind of boring. I enjoy some garbage OP isekai because they're fun but this one just isn't. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe because there's no tension, or no development. At least the other Isekai they end up starting a bit too strong then go up to OP over time, this guy is OP immediately. With no consequence. The worst that happened is he passed out for 5 minutes. Doesn't even have side characters to lean on all that much.

And they have someone winking like 8 times a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread