Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Fed-Kun's army
Is Prophet's Release not going to translate this anymore? If they are not then someone please pick this series up from what I have seen from the raw chapters it only gets better after this.

I miss this one! love the surprised faces. especially the hair twirling guild test guy

Anyone ever going to pick this up :( Surprised it was dropped since it was so popular

You guys need to chill. Thanks for working on it, Prophet people.

I know he's like overly strong and shit, but i like the analytical aspect and slowness of it.

Why didn't he just tame that mythical class dragon? Instead of the wolf, it would be much easier to travel and he would become stronger🤦‍♂️, he could turn it invisible if he didn't wanna stand out to🤷‍♂️

This extremely garbage
reasons why:

1. story constantly repeats itself (go to town->fix problem -> go to different town)
2. MC is extremely bland shows no emition other than liking food.
3. MC is too strong so threats are rather meaningless

I like slimes though they are cute/funny.

Wait wait, are you telling me all this time people saw the Proud Wolf as some kind of a Demonic Beast, instead of Scooby Doo?!?!?

Mind = Blown

surprisingly likable series

complete garbage plot and a perma pokerface mc

but,
he's not cocky or wants to be #1 pvper or some haremlord, just a guy who thinks too much and wanders about barely planning shit.

art is boring but very neat and clean, so quite readable

slimes and a coward wolf that looks like a proud wolf are hilarious companions

the lack of some designated dutch-wife waifu character who instantly falls for his dick and blah blah braindead blah worship blah is a very big plus tho she's on the cover so she'll prob be around within 15 chapters.

Double-page supporter
@deltarayedge
perma pokerface mc
Since it's done on purpose I quite like it, a lot (if not all) of humor is derived from his oblivious straight man act.

Feels to me like the MC's personality flies over the head of some people, his deadpan delivery when saying or doing outrageous things without a hint of sarcasm is great. The fact that we've only once seen him express any kind of emotion, and it being when eating a really amazing meal was quality satirization of the usual isekai food scenes.

I guess it can be misconstrued as poor writing but after I've kept reading there's no doubt in my mind that it's done intentionally. Even the first chapter says it all, he just casually starts looking for a rope to make a noose as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

@degernase

Just to clarify my last post, I agree that "just a guy who thinks too much and wanders about barely planning shit" works with a "perma pokerface"

That slime's face on the cover tho 😂 Pure ecstasy... I feel you man. I would too if I were you.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, the mc isn't a generic one so he's fun and the slimes are jsut adorable

Users who are viewing this thread