Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Probably the most average isekai I have read. It's not bad but it's not good. It's literally MC is OP and does OP things. He doesn't even really have a personality.

This has gotta be the most boring, by the book isekai i have read in a while. And i read a lot of them.

This is bad.. But It's actually good..? I don't know how else to describe It. LOL
Anyways, I need more. :eek:

to tell you the truth if you are a new isekai reader you might like it, but if you have read a decent number of isekai then you will find this one really useless without a plot and basically said "dont waste your time in it"

This is oddly bad at the start but becomes somewhat interesting the more it goes on. The MC is so dead inside but the later chapters give it some life.

Ok ok as Manga reader I mean a freak this Manga is awesome the story is development is nicely done as I read each chapter it makes me want to read it on and on, I'm really glad I found this manga as for the lack of main characters emotions oh please people don't complain about such thing its stupid because what we isekai manga fans are looking for is OP MC AND NICE STORY let's be honest every other isekai manga have emotions that's their quality but out of those mangas this manga Mc is a serious salaryman so I don't think that helps him bring that emotions that some of you want but DON'T STOP READING IT! This is great piece it have everything we isekai fans want. Every manga I read either MC is op but sometimes he gets a girl or lots of girls All they do BAM BAM POW KILLS EVERY BAD GUY with no story telling us how this crap came to that part or Mc going through reincarnation and be like This time I'll kill those hurt the people close me or kill those who hurt my girl yeah yeah same old country story but this isn't that bad I think the MC is good hes OP, Kind, And weird. I wish I was him I would do same stuff yup starting with that personality 😃

I imagine the author was probably jerking off while writing this stuff. This is the epitome of power fantasy, no. Powerjackoff is more appropriate.

Idk why people in this comments thread hate this manga, but it's just your regular isekai nonetheless? It's just this manga has a male mc that's resembling NPC rather than courageous protagonist you usually find on isekai manga.

He's a laidback person, the slimes are very cute and supportive, and the other characters are not dragging him to stay and help them forever (which is nice imo).

If you asking about plot, there's a plot going on albeit in slow pace. If you're looking for a fast pace manga then this is not exactly for you. But if you just want to read something isekai then you can read this. I guarantee you'll hook up with the story once you read it. :)

Dex-chan lover
Wat? The ending was odd, now I am confused. How the hell can he think its someone elses name when he has been reported as the one foiling the groups plans every time for that other city?

Supporter
Now listen here- I said listen here boy. Pay attention now! I say this boy is slower than molasses on a cold day...

Group Leader
The art on the MC is just... Gah. His expression kind of reminds me of Kyou no Cerberus, except that guy looked fairly flat and bored all the time because he was missing a chunk of his soul. Can we just ditch him and watch a bunch of silly slimes take over the world instead? -_-

So 3 months and no new chapters ? Can anyone confirm that is droped? I know for novel and that is updated regualry but not sure for manga :(
For freeks like me who cant get enough of good storyline, novel u can find here: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/tensei-kenja-no-isekai-raifu-daini-no-shokugyo-wo-ete-sekai-saikyou-ni-narimashita/

Users who are viewing this thread