Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

A good read. MC is just a little tooo aloof with him not realizing he's too op.

despite the fact that the description sounds exactly like every other isekai out there this is surprisingly good

hopefully the theory that the mc isn't dense and is just detached from reality because he thinks this is just a dream. then get a reality check and start properly thinking

Dex-chan lover
@dankdevice personally i find it to cringey and i generally dislike stories where the MC gets god level powers without doing anything as long as they dont have a goal in mind to use said power towards.
i personally just feel like he is too detached and mixed with him getting everything served on a silver platter without doing anything himself makes it less enjoyable for me.
hopefully if/when he realises this isn't a dream it might change for the better but if that dont happen i might drop it couse it just feels like a giant power fantasy and without a goal or any motivation its just....bland.

but hey im just a random guy on the internet and its not like everyone is going to share my opinion. so if you really like it. then all the power to ya.
lets hope it gets better and not worse with more chapters ?

@Goldenzeal i def agree with most of your points. there's nothing really noteworthy about this story, it fits snugly into most isekai tropes that i usually have little patience for. despite that, i honestly couldn't tell you why but im interested enough to keep reading.

i can tell it's probably only like 4 chapters away from falling into the standard cliche harem op mc bullshit but hey, maybe the author will surprise all of us and not introduce a loli dragon or busty slave girl

Double-page supporter
This series seems very promising! Chapters are super long too. I’m praying this doesn’t turn harem or extremely cliche. The MC’s personality seems more realistic than most Isekai and I hope he doesn’t get a sudden shift in said personality. The direction the MC takes in this manga is unknown but I hope it isn’t a letdown lol

It's good and somewhat entertaining and I hope that this wont get dropped.

Happy New Year!

Dex-chan lover
Amusing enough to read, given the premise is that "MC teleported to fantasy land, MC immediately acquired OP abilities, everyone become astonished when they see the way the MC breathes air."

Good start. I like the calm MC, and the slimes are adorable. I would be happy with just this for 50 issues. Hopefully they don’t feel the need to go big boob harem or lolicon bait. Just a dude and his slimes would be fine.

Group Leader
I feel like I've seen 50 isekai/fantasy manga where the MC uses slimes to battle.

Why does Japan give no love to monsters like kobolds?

Users who are viewing this thread