Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

I honestly can not tell if this is a sincere attempt at an isekai trope or a fiendish parody of it. Would probably love it if it's the latter, hate it if it's the former.

Contributor
A really obvious, but well-executed isekai version of the "what do you mean I'm special, isn't this normal?" running gag... I wouldn't have thought it would be this entertaining, honestly.

It's the mild deadpan comedy of his blazé attitude towards everything that's doing most of the heavy lifting, I think.

Contributor
@cmertb - Is back to life, thanks mate.

U guys interested to continue this isekai too? Seems nobody cares anymore.
https://mangadex.org/title/23040/monster-no-goshujin-sama

Dex-chan lover
man, tatsuya shiba is more expressive than this manga protag

pretty sure he's a terminator sent to other world

Hello guys, do you where to purchase ebooks/manga that are already translated to english?
I looked this manga up and it has already a lot of chapters however they are in japanesse language. Does the author or company/publisher sold books that are already translated in english?

Dex-chan lover
Ehh it's the same old super op hero does everything easily but I guess it's not taking itself seriously and is fun enough.

He is not taking himself seriously, that is why he is a corporate slave, he wont improve in society.

He also doesnt have common sense in both world, rumor is spreading fast, especially in the office if you proclaimed yourself as corporate slave.

Users who are viewing this thread