Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Man, I'm usually into these generic OP isekai stuff but somehow this feels just... bland. It's not bad enough to drop immediately but it's not good either. 9 chapters in and I've only chuckled once. Not a laugh, but a chuckle.

I'm bored enough to not drop this but if you're looking for an engaging story, ya ain't gonna find it here.

Edit: I think I know what my problem is with this manga; Extremely dull characters. Everyone seems the same and they act all the same. Other generic isekai titles at least have some interesting, albeit cliched characters. Here, it's like the author used the boring MC as a template and copy-pasted it to make the rest of the characters.

Edit 2: Ehh, fuck it, dropped. Lasted till ch. 11.

I keepts reading this manga because I had nothing better to do but this is too
I seconded what @niisama said, the characters are too bland
How can someone think that a Mc that just sit down would be interesting?

Definitely feels like we’re missing something between the last chapter and this one

I agree with @Harroc
What happened with the Dryad and the Cursed Water? And when did the Rain start and cause the Fire Dragon to rampage? Definitely feels like at least 1 entire chapter is missing between 18 and 19.

MD@Home
man, my only complaint of this manga is the fact that they can't draw the slimes on top of the proud wolf without looking like the wolf has some crazy tumors on his back sometimes.

The longer this manga goes on the worse they get at drawing the MC. I truly don't understand how that's possible as they were already doing a shit job at it, but they just keep getting worse.

There's definitely a lot missing between the last chapter and this. A big gap in the story in which lots of things happened.

it is true that this manga doesn't have blood-boiling or adrenaline-inducing story or battle, but I can still enjoy how the MC is trying to lay low despite his extravagant skills.

Not a manga to be so hyped about, but good to read for short tea time~

Don't know why people don't like this story, it's actually a lot of fun. One of my favorite reads in a while!

Users who are viewing this thread