Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 18.2 - The monsters’ armors are complete 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the rest of the chapter! (to be honest I didn't realize anything was wrong since I usually forget what happened in the last chapter by the time the new ones come out)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, and for your hard work in fixing stuff when they get weird.

Group Leader
Our savior!!. The realistically this should have been a .2 chapter. Good enough. :)

Dex-chan lover
I knew there was something weird, going by how all the publically available raw sites I could find showed the same truncated chapters. I just thought it was that the author screwed up, not the raw-sharer! Thanks to the one who provided the missing pages, and to you guys for filling in the blank.

Group Leader
@hajime107
You know, you can just reupload the chapter with the remaining pages included. No need for a .2 .
Beyond that, you can just ask the mods on discord if you have questions.

Dex-chan lover
So a random dragon pops ups outta nowhere and the baddies already got a plan to use it. Ok.
The whole plan based on using cursed water to anger the dragon fails... but then rains.
Yeah, why fucking not. Lets continue being as random as possible.

Aggregator gang
At first I was like protect the dragon...aight, we going different route than many other similar scenarios in dragon based arc but nah, fire dragon is a Karen fire dragon. Can get triggered with a single drop of water. Time to put it down for good.

Oh that's just silly. A volcano dragon get mad from being rained on. He shouldn't be such a snowflake. 😆😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread