Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Who doesn't love Ritsu?
We all love Ritsu
I'm going to bring my banner next time he appears

Aggregator gang
Welp... I don't know what to think. They kind of quickly forgot their racism didn't they? Was it really that they believe all marcas have no talent? And it seems like Ars is the only one with proper appraising ability, so why did they have that opinion in the first place? Just general racism? That's the only explanation I can think of. Still... that sudden change felt like whiplash. I'm surprised no one is still holding firmly to their prejudice, cause that's usually what happens with some people when they've been so convinced of a belief and something challenges it.

Fed-Kun's army
@R3nAknyght - "one of the good ones" racism. I doubt this event really changed anyone's general opinions, and institutional racism isn't going anywhere. Racism and bigotry aren't built on understanding people, but on assuming you understand "those people" in general, and people quick to use negative exceptions to prove those rules won't be quick to do so with positive 'exceptions'. As long as people can feel better about themselves by dumping on others as a whole, they won't care much about one guy who proved not to fit into their world view.

Edit: If anything he'll probably be used as an example of how lazy or incompetent the rest of his people are. "See, that guy overcame the crushing oppression and made something of himself so why can't you? You must not be working hard enough. " and so on.

Dex-chan lover
"It looks amazing on you! It's super-special-awnsome!"

@R3nAknyght @Kanol
Racism is based on two things: Notions about the general population of a region/race and nationalism.
Realize that what is being discriminated is that he is a "marca" and we don't know if that is a race or just the country he came from, given what was said so far I would assume they lost a war and were brought to Someforth as war slaves after some time released in the society but since they lost a war the view of the marcas is that they are weaker than the people of Someforth especially considering that they were slaves but released after some time increasing the idea that they were so weak that they weren't even worth to keep as slaves.

Everything has a root and a reason to be. Racism don't come from nowhere as it goes for everything. Doesn't mean it is right, it just is.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan More generally - tribalism. I'll agree to a degree. Not everything has a reason to be. Some things come about by chance, and even saying there's a reason for something is kind of a misleading empty statement. The reason could circumstantial - "all these war slaves we barely feed are so listless and lazy and weak". Or it could be and often is predicated on misinformation - propaganda. People won't go to war with a group they like, after all. Some lord wants to keep people at each-other's throats instead of theirs? "Those guys over there are why you're all poor, unhealthy and uneducated." Hell, finding an out-group to vilify and kick is the traditional easy method to rally support in a failing empire. Yay us, boo them.

this being isekai already put it hanging on a thread to be dropped.
if shits become actual bl i'd yeet it to outer space and beyond....

I can't quite see why are y'all so afraid if this manga has homosexual relationship when all I see is a master-servant, almost brotherly relationship between them; and I like reading BLs.
Especially since the MC isn't some kid pervert, the Lord is actually reasonable and cool, and Ritsu is damn capable and precious.

Why are there so many insecure dudes in the comment section, jesus. Imagine thinking this is going to be a BL 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Fuck i love ritsu too. A cutie. ONLY THE BEST FOR RITSU FROM NOW ON :mad:((((

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure that Ritsu will fit into the harem, her tits are pretty small and she has no other curves to speak of either.

Dex-chan lover
omg guys who afraid this'll become BL is pathetic, it won't, they are master-servant just like diablo and rimuru are

it seems like some people think that a healthy non romantic relationship between two males doesnt exist

Fed-Kun's army
What is wrong with these people in the comment section?? lmao this relationship is completely normal... not even close to BL

I see them as old people him the warrior Butler and him old wise lord lol

It's sad that his dad is gonna die, he feels like a very caring and loving parent.
Also Ritsu is underage you thirsty mofos

Users who are viewing this thread