Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Aggregator gang
can he only appraise people? cause in his place if I could, I'd check the stats on a "dragon egg" purely out of curiosity even if I wasn't in a position to actually buy it, and all the more so if I was, since I'd wanna be sure it's legit
also, just because someone lived n years of a previous life and retained their memories, doesn't mean they wont still do stupid kid stuff sometimes, it might be less likely, but it takes a while for the brain to physically grow and mature, so even if he knows more than other kids he might not have the same degree of maturity as he did pre-death...though you'd think he'd still have some degree of doubt towards some shady back alley merchant (I'll give him not knowing about the blocked trade thing a pass, cause I'm 99% sure the servant guy has way higher specs than MC does and has been learning ahead to better fulfill his teacher role)

Fed-Kun's army
"The more prosperous, the bigger the gap is between the rich and the poor." Hahaha; No.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the writer completely forgot his own character was isekai'd lmao, he's making him act like an actual child for some reason despite retaining all his previous memories, also why wouldn't he use his appraisal skill on something like that. So dumb.

Forgot what the fuck i was reading so when this came out i thought the dark skinned guy was the mc...

As much as I want to bash the MC for not using his appraisal skill (I mean even if I believed the merchant I would have been curious as to how much info appraisal would give me and would have scanned a couple of eggs right of the bat), BUT I don't know that his skill can be used like that. All we've seen him do is appraise people for their aptitudes. (and of other info I think it only says name and age).

@Serverclosed while idk if its illegal to scam like that and mans was just selling for 1 silver so its not a major scam. But yea i also hate when these typa scum bags have nothing bad done to them and get away with shit as if nothing happened🤦‍♂️

If Canale Citadel is destroyed later on, imma make a 50,000 people used to live her joke

Users who are viewing this thread