Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
I can never understand this entire VTuber phenomenon. Sucks to be an old geezer (by heart) I guess.

Double-page supporter
Well, I mean, obviously? What, you expected that they'd just give up when they failed to catch you once? What kind of a fucking retard are you?
Sure, the whole thing was written this way, just so that MC can either rescue or buy her and thus get her to join him, because reasons. Doesn't change the fact that this whole "plot" is utter garbage.

stupid bitch, just die already..... because of cover she will never die =_=

Fed-Kun's army
This part sure changed from WN, in the WN Ars never met her when she still free. She already captured in the WN, and he bought her, this is a good chance actually making it more realistic that this girl become loyal to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo Seriously. What is with isekai authors and fetishizing slavery? Not talking about this particular manga of course.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter's content is not in the WN.

Very likely this is original content for the LN version; author said there'd be rewrites for the publication.

Double-page supporter
oh wow now he will save her and kids and she will be grateful and they will join him, fuck this bullshit im out.

well its better someday than never girl, at least there is someone who want to act / change something.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo

Slavery has been here since chapter 1 - don't know why you're reading this if it's not your preference.

It was already implied that Marca's (like Ritsu) were usually brought in as slaves.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, she deserves it. She doesn't seem to understand that life is a ladder. No matter where you start, you either grasp for every opportunity to go up, or you fall down.

She was given an opportunity to go up, but due to her pointless pride she chose to get dragged even further down.

I have always hated that the MCs just accept this kind of flawed and hypocrite argument.
She complains that rich people look down on others, but she thinks that privigeled people are worse than her because they were born in their wealth.
She says that she can't wait to "someday" but she refuses the chance to start working in fixing the situation.
She says that she won't go along with his self-satisfaction, but she is the one who would rather starve to death, and let those kids starve too, just so she can spit at a noble face.
It is infurating that all the Mcs just think "That is right, I was being naive" without actually thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread