Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

That.... that's it? One flimsy speech with barely any substance is all it takes to convince her? Bruh

That credits page though

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this murder and obstruction of legal business in a more powerful Noble's territory? His plot armor isn't thick enough to believably deflect the consequences yet... Oh well, gimme more angry toddler and Yandere black Butler!

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. From that credits page, I'm getting the impression you guys hate Isekai

Why did that fucking idiot bring her full coin pouch with her, holy shit how stupid does she have to be, did she think that this time they would take her money.

The credit page is sadly very true, time to drop this isekai.

Dex-chan lover
The butler is angry.
When a fantasy butler gets angry, evac team should clear the area until the danger has passed.

Fed-Kun's army
This is your once per chapter reminder that ars is supposedly in possession of many years of life experience and full memories of Japan. Not that he ever uses them.

Dex-chan lover
@Sniter : Because clearly the first reaction to being grabbed by slave traders is "better throw this money to my siblings and thus let these kidnappers know that I have money AND there's more kids they can use as hostage nearby" right?

Fed-Kun's army
Rather than translating a chapter like this, you should probably just make up words to put in the speech bubbles.

Dex-chan lover
@NotFunStuff 😂 the katana national treasure is almost endearing to me, but if I read how an isekai protagonist invents mayonnaise again I will scream.

The other trope thats angering me lately is that all the ugly bastards are villains. Im still waiting for the manga that shows me the ugliest bastard as a cliffhanger only to have him have a heart of gold in the next.

Users who are viewing this thread