Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

what happened to the children they left on the streets a few chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
@Aklee Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
They don't return onto the topic (at least in the WN, don't know about LN nor manga though)
They aren't useful. They're just basic people who don't have 80+ stats so they're just bystanders that he doesn't need

yes. the kid is too talented to just stay there. he should get out of there and follow the mc.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine next chapter they hit us with "you need to get out because you've already hunted far better than me, grow up well boy" which is probably what we gonna get lol

Imagine being proud of hunting all your life so you make out that one kid who didn't take after you to be stupid, thinking he won't ever contribute anything to your approved reality, but said kid turns his world around by "hunting" more prey more than he ever could in less record time too thanks to using the one thing he despised him of.. rekt pride right there. GET OUT

People usually fear what they dont understand so can you really blame the dad if you were in his shoes

what a bad father. instead of starting with "get out of my house" which mentally attacks his already weak son, he could have first explained that you are way better than I imagined, you need to venture out as the mc's servant, or smth. I doubt that he's actually saying that out of anger, which would make him a villain and deserving of death by mc's servants for messing with one of mc's servants. if he goes with the tactic of yelling at his son and acting angry to make his son want to go out into the world, which I also doubt is going to happen, then that's, in a real scenario, most probably going to give his son ptsd or smth and he won't want to use his brain ever again

summary: very short chapter :/

Dex-chan lover
> I think his father was a traditional hunter.
The fact he lives off the forest was to enjoy the beauty and blessings of the forest.
Modern way of using traps to get the benefit of the blessing is a rude way to enjoy it, that's what i think Father is talking about...
His father, and them are really not to be blame at.
Its that, its a perspective of life.
Father = protects the forest and enjoys its blessing, and will do anything for forest to flourish further and keeps on surviving and be bountiful
MC = protects his territory and will do anything for them to survive, using resource as an example

Dont blame the father... Here's another example...
Old folks = doesnt want pre marital s**. Pursue romantic courting
Modern folks = pre marital s** is a new trend to show affection to an opposite s**

Is the dad like realizing the potential of his kid so he's saying that in hope that he won't feel reluctant of leaving his home?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Bad father of the year award right here

Even if I know the next chapter they're gonna redeem him somehow, this is no way to speak to a child, especially one with communication problems.
Tough love whatever, you already know your son suffers from a disability, and talking down to him like that wont change anything, you're just gonna turn him bitter and resentful about himself.
Yeah yeah, he's doing it so his son has no regrets on leaving him behind in the forest and living a better life elsewhere, but is that really what he wants? to disassociate from his family and forget they ever existed? There's nothing wrong for him to want to come back home and see his family, I don't understand why casting him out will make him "stronger", that stuff is how resentful and bitter people are made. Yeah they get tougher, but that's because they block the trauma of not feeling love and may eventually do the same to others in the future

Why are you guys so negative toward the father? He's gonna say something like "You should leave our house. We can't do much for your growth here. Instead, follow the young lord. As of now, I'm sure you will have many great achievements in the future, and as your father, I really wish to see that."

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, yes. The ending the chapter with someone saying something that can be misinterpreted as mean or rude, but its actually the opposite to add drama. Classic.

Dex-chan lover
The kid outgrew his father by using his own strength, intelligence. My guess is that the dad will either tell he has nothing else to teach him or will tell him off rudely so the kid takes off on his own without looking back (but not that he means it for real w/e he says).

Users who are viewing this thread