Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

did I seriously just wait 1 week to see what I already read in the form of a flashback and people crying... the only progress that was made in this chapter was literally them walking out of a door and knowing that someone is about to come to their town with some soldiers. did they make a chapter out of 2 lines of the novel or what? this is too slow paced, at least for me

Dex-chan lover
> I thought something good, Rosel at his 50 will be bald like his dad....
The evidence were the similarities of their hair going hill down at both sides

> At the end of this chapter, "we hate isekai."
Yeah, the premonition that something will happen bad to the point of where The family has been away from their home, and that troops arrive giving hints that Rosel father will be killed.
Thats why, we hate Isekai for playing our hearts...

Fed-Kun's army
ars has people willing to die for him one recruit session at a time. he got THREE this time!!! this boy is too good!!!

honestly nothing happened this chapter tho lmao WELL I GUESS IT'S WHEN THEY FINALLY DECIDED TO JOIN THE CULT OF ARS SO... I GUESS THAT HAPPENED

thank you for the update~

This Rosel kid better be fucking amazing at his job to make suffering through his arc worth it

I remembered that the first chapter had a future scene so this isn't really spoilers but rather conjecture, but after Rosel/Rozel is another girl, who I assume is also young, just based off how they looked in both the color spread and the not colored ones in the first few pages of the first chapter

Contributor
...Or ya could've, like, let the bros talk their dad out of being weird and circumspect, like normal well-communicating people, and not have the kid be terribly depressed for half a week... >_>;

Just pointing out, it's the second anniversary of their mother's death so there was only one instance where he locked himself up in his room and so he does it always?

Users who are viewing this thread