Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Resolved quickly, but cute. I expected a little more ambition wise, but to find a husband that impresses her does entail a strong territory and influence, so it does line up with her political talent. At least she also seems level headed to not just care for power, but also about how the common folk view him. It shows a level of maturity a kid her age shouldn’t have, which makes me curious about her background... or is that the influence of her talent?

Dex-chan lover
Good gods that's a hell of a flagging trap. Like damn.

nope can't trust her,, also "we hate isekai scanlators", thanks for the wonderfully well-scanlated chapter today, although in the novel seems to have more emotion when ars is getting nervous, but you still managed to translate it greatly . also, there are a lot of details that was missed on the manga such as why the girl wanted to find someone as great as ars and why is she so interested in ars in the first place. but nevertheless it is still good

Reactions: le3
I really thought she was trying to make people sell their stuff to her family when she solved the problem in the town though

everything takes so long and the confused MC doesnt make reading the chapters easier.

Fed-Kun's army
That's it? All the build up in the previous chapter just to end it like that? Please for the love of god, that was such a waste of build up....

Dex-chan lover
Idk how I feel about this new girl. I have little faith in anyone who has political ambitions (years of political turmoil in my country really makes this hit a little too close to home),
but I guess better she marry Ars than another ambitious kid with dreams of world domination.
But as much as that was cute, I would still sleep with a knife underneath my pillow.
Just because she says she likes you, doesn't mean you're not expendable down the line.

Dex-chan lover
That ambition... Seems short sighted at best. I mean who is the same person at 10 as they are at say 20-30. Who knows what will happen when he grows up. He could end up being an abusive drunk or a cheater

When she mentioned ability I thought she might've been reincarnated like our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread